Welcome to Germotte Printing & Framing Studio, established in 1980. Our framing services include original painting, matting, photo & poster framing. Conservation framing, including original artwork,( watercolour paintings, etchings, oil and acrylic, limited edition prints, needlework & fabrics framing), diploma & documents framing., All these services are provided to both businesses and individuals.
From the simple to the spectacular. inexpensive to extravagant or something in between. Preserve your Collectibles for a lifetime.
You’re sure to find the perfect frame at Germotte Printing & Framing Studio)
Our vast selection of mouldings is undoubtedly one of the most diverse in Ottawa. Offering you a breadth of unique and original styles, finishes, profiles & shapes.
Ranging from simple, very modestly priced metal and simple wood, to exquisite hand-carved mouldings.
Every taste, decor, time frame, and budget sure to be pleasantly accommodated and satisfied. Specialty linen liners, fillets, archival mats, and decorative mats in hundreds of patterns, fabrics, textures, and colour choices…elegantly complete your framing project.
By utilizing the latest matting and mounting materials and techniques, your treasures can be proudly displayed, enjoyed, and will be protected for generations to come.
Another important step you can take to protect your framed artwork from harmful UV light rays is the use of conservation glass.
Museum Glass: - anti-reflective with UV blocking properties.
- Conservation Perfect Vue: - proprietary technology that improves transmission and clarity
- Conservation Reflection Control: single-sided etched non-glare
- Conservation Clear: essential for conservation framing
- Standard Clear: hand washed glass for everyday framing
- UV Plexiglass: special framing plexiglass with full UV blocking properties
- Framing Plexiglas: useful for items to be shipped, children's playrooms, Hospitals, and health care facilities(it is also available with a reflectin control and also UV protection)
Our professional framers will patiently, quickly, and carefully guide you through your selection process, discuss your needs and objectives for the project, through a personal, caring, extremely pleasant design process… conclusion…a perfect framed artwork!
GPFS regularly updated techniques and the finest and latest materials proudly stand behind your very important framing work.
When your project passes its final quality visual inspection, a GPF Studio Label is attached to the back of the frame that ensures quality. GPF Studio Fine Art Quality, For the Life of the Frame.