Your photos deserve a Germotte Canvas Print
If you’re going to choose a professional (hopefully us) to print your photo on canvas, you are going to choose the best one in this field! Germotte Canvas Prints are made in Ottawa, Canada with the highest premium-quality materials.
Canvas we use
- poly-cotton blend canvas
- Epson Exhibition Canvas
- unique heavyweight quality canvas utilizes a tight weave is 388 gsm, 18.5-mil
- Gloss finish weave 2 over 1
Wooden stretcher we use
We use Kiln-dried Pinewood and basswood available in three sizes ¾”, 1”, and 1 ½”. The ¾” is preferable if you would like to have the canvas print framed in a floater frame.
Enables us to achieve
- Museum-grade image quality and durability, without the use of Optical Brighteners (OBA).
- High DMax and colour gamut for prints that require stunning
All gallery wrapped canvas comes with
- Dust cover backing to protect the back of the canvas and to prevent dust and other materials from getting stuck between the stretcher bar and the canvas print
- Wire and hook
- A bumper pads to protect the walls from any marks or scratches. And also to stop the gallery wrapped canvas frames from sliding and keep them level.
If that sounds stands good, let Germotte do your Canvas print and you'll be feeling of deep pleasure and satisfaction showing off your best moments on a stunning Canvas Print.
please read our customer reviews below If you'd like more feedback on our quality.